- Toolbars – Main toolbar, Imposition toolbar, File toolbar and Palette toolbar can be displayed or hidden using this item.
- Zoom in/Zoom out – Zooms in and out in the work area.
- Fit view to window – Adjusts the size of the work area so that all positions, margins etc. fit in.
- Show previews – Enables/disables previews on the main work area. Having this item enabled makes your work easier but previews take a little time to generate.
- Show rulers – Shows/hides rulers at the sides of the work area. These rulers are also useful to edit dimensions of positions.
Note: In the automatic mode, you can not use the Imposition toolbar.