- Auto mode – Enables/disables automatic mode.
- One-sided, Two-sided (mirrored) sheet – Lets you select the main layout of your imposition.
- N-UP, Cut&Stack, Booklet, Calendar – These items are used to select your imposition type.
- Automatic size of positions – Adjusts position sizes so that they fill the sheet optimally according to pages for imposition.
- Automatic filling of positions – When this option is enabled positions will be filled automatically with pages for imposition from left-to-right and from top down.
- Bind front and back side – When this option is enabled changes made to either the front side or the back side of the sheet will be automatically made to the other one.
- Further sheets automatically – When this is enabled all pages for imposition that are marked for this imposition will be imposed automatically - more sheets will be created when necessary.
- Auto mode, Standard mode and Expert mode – Enables required program mode.
- Check PDF links & redraw previews – This item allows you to verify if the PDF files you are using were not modified. If they were modified your pages will be updated to reflect their current state. This control is done automatically every time an imposition is opened or final PDF exported.
Other items in this menu contain similar options as the Imposition Layout Palette:
The following items are hidden in the automatic mode, where they are always enabled: