Note: This description applies to all control features - some of which may be hidden depending on your settings.
The first three icons of this toolbar affect the behavior of your mouse cursor on the work area. The first one allows you to select one or multiple positions on the sheet or to edit page number assigned to a position. The next one is Zoom which is used to zoom in the work area by clicking it. If you press left alt on your keyboard you will zoom out while clicking. The third icon enables panning.
Note: You can temporarily switch between these modes with Ctrl-Space, Ctrl-Alt-Space (zoom), Alt or Space (pan).
- Fit - Makes the work area fit into the window
- Rulers – Shows/hides rulers
- Auto – Turns auto mode on/off
- Import – Imports a PDF file or image. See the Menu/File for more information. PDFs or images can also be imported by dragging from any file manager to the work area or to the "Pages for imposition palette"
- Export PDF – Exports the final PDF
- Option Separate export is available only if you use numbering and it is described in more detail here.
- Help – Temporarily enables context menu even if it is disabled in settings